Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Influenster.com Review and Products Review!



Hey guys! 

If you're new to my blog and haven't seen my previous posts about the amazing Influenster, please sign up! Basically, it is a website where you sign up, fill out your profile, and start earning badges. To earn badges you can post to social media, write product reviews, or take surveys! There are expert, master, and lifestyle badges. The badges qualify you for campaigns in which you can receive awesome products! If you would like an invitation to join please comment your email and I can send you an invitation. You can also visit their website at: www.influenster.com


Now time for the product review of some of the products I have recieved complementary of Influenster:


ImPress Press-On Manicure: I'm not a fan of stick on nails because they make my hands look weird when I wear them. These were pretty good quality, but they didn't stay on for very long. This might have been because I have weirdly shaped fingers. Overall, these were not the best. 6/10


NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eye-liner Pencil: This is far too thick for eyeliner and the glitter didn't really show up. I used it for halloween. The texture is pretty smooth, but smudges easily. 5/10


Necco Tropical Wafers: These were basically sugary chalk. They were gross! 1/10


Pentel EnerGel-X Campaign: I'm a pen snob and these qualified. They write incredible smoothly and easily! For awhile this was the only pen that I would use. 9/10


Energy Sheets: These don't actually give you energy, but they taste fairly good, and have good packaging. These are more like breath strips than energy sheets.


Mary Kay® Cheek Brush: This brush was very large which is good for blending, but it was not soft, in fact it kind of hurt to apply makeup. Additionally, it sheds quite a bit for the amount of times that I have used it. 5/10


Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush: I don't use brushes to apply eyeshadow, so I feel like it would be unfair of me to judge this. It seems to have the same problems as the blush brush, but it is a good size. N/A


Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist: Not the best color but a really good eyeshadow base for powder shadows. 7/10


Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream: I love this! It is an amazing color for my skin tone and has the perfect amount of shimmer!  The consistency is really smooth, so it applies easily! I wear it everyday! It's a light shimmery pink with gold flecks! 9/10


Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner With Expandable Brush Applicator: This is so easy to apply! I am absolutely awful at applying eyeliner, but I had no trouble applying this! It has great pigment, so you only need to go over each line once. Just be warned it does smear easily at first. 9/10


Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder: This really makes your skin matte! Because it is translucent it can be used on any skin tone which is awesome! One thing is that since it is a loose powder it can be hard to apply. 10/10


Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Mango-Tango (No longer available): This is very thick and very pigmented. It is a great consistency, but the color was too bright and orange for my skin. 7/10


Keurig 2.0: I am in love with my Keurig. At first I was having problems getting the machine to brew a full cup, but eventually, with a few restarts it started brewing perfectly! I love being able to make a cup of coffee at the touch of a button. When you receive your machine it comes with a buy 2 get 2 free coupon for k-cups (with machine registration). I often get sick after drinking coffee so I ordered apple cider, chai tea latte, pumpkin spice, and vanilla coffee k-cups. All were delicious except the chai tea latte. That had a very weird unappealing flavor. 9/10


I also received the J'adore VoxBox and Celestial Seasons Voxbox, but I don't really remember the products in these boxes. If you would like to check out an unboxing video that I did on the J'adore Voxbox check it out here: www.youtube.com


Thanks for reading! 

Please leave questions in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment