Friday, September 26, 2014

Keurig 2.0 Review

This post isn't so much about beauty or makeup, but rather about a coffee maker. Recently I recieved the Keurig 2.0 from Influenster. If you are wondering what that is please check out several of my past posts where I go into detail about what the program is about. If you would like an invitation feel free to comment your email below and I would be happy to send you an invitation. Basically the system allows you to put in several different flavor packs to brew either a cup or a carafe. The ability to make a carafe sets this apart from previous Keurig brewers. If you are interested in buying a Keurig 2.0 they are $199: http://www.keurig.com/mobile/shop/sellGroup.aspx?ID=Keurig-2-0-K550-Brewing-System(KeurigRetail)


Now onto the review. I am in love with my Keurig. At first I was having problems getting the machine to brew a full cup, but eventually, with a few restarts it started brewing perfectly! I love being able to make a cup of coffee at the touch of a button. When you receive your machine it comes with a buy 2 get 2 free coupon for k-cups (with machine registration). I often get sick after drinking coffee so I ordered apple cider, chai tea latte, pumpkin spice, and vanilla coffee k-cups. All were delicious except the chai tea latte. That had a very weird unappealing flavor.

Overall, I really love my machine and really recommend it! I give it a 9/10!

0 comments:

Post a Comment