Friday, March 8, 2013

Not Your Mothers

I have had the Not Your Mothers Beach Babe texturizing sea salt spray for a few months now and I am pleased. I have incredibly curly hair, so it didn't make the "beach waves" that it would if you have straight hair, but it did calm my curls down to make them wavier. If you have straight hair and you want to get the wavy look you get at the beach I recommend getting this spray. If you have curly hair like my, don't waste your money.


This week I received my Sweetheart Voxbox from Influenster. If you don't know what Influenster is, check them out here: http://www.influenster.com. In my box i received several thing including another Not Your Mothers product. The box came with the She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray. I don't use hair spray incredibly often, but I do use it to hold flyaways when I have my hair straight or up. This hairspray did hold my hair very well, but it is crunchy, so if you hate crunchy hair I don't recommend it. It also gives your hair nice body. The smell is not good. It's apple blossom and bamboo scented, so I figured it would smell florally, it smelled like bark.


I do love the Not Your Mothers brand and I can't wait to try out more of their products! Remember to check out Influenster!

Thank You for reading!
XX
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment